We want you to feel connected at First Lutheran! There are many opportunities throughout the year for you and your family to live and grow as disciples with your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Our fellowship committee plans events and activities about once a month for all of us to feel welcomed, have fun and connect socially with each other.
Here are just a few of the many fellowship events you and your family can enjoy:
- Advent and Lenten Wednesday lunches and dinners
- Easter Egg Hunt and Easter breakfast
- Thanksgiving Eve pie following worship
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Day dinners
- Congregational picnic
- Saltdogs barbecue and baseball game
For more information about any fellowship events, contact the church and we will get you connected!