Through prayer and contemplation, we are able to listen and respond to that place within where our deepest desires align with God’s desire. We open up to God’s guidance and presence in our daily life. We may discover that…
- Poems and scriptures speak to us.
- New or newly seen people cross our path.
- Events in our lives become significant.
- We find sacred space and times.
This week’s passport stop is with the Stars. If you are able, sit outside when it is dark. Take time to let your eyes adjust to the darkness. Ask yourself: “What do I see?” every few minutes.
- What do you see?
- Does the stars or sky change?
- What comes to mind as you observe the stars or sky?